(I should get a name for my readers tho’)
I am still not very ‘list friendly’ but I am excited about a lot of things at the moment and there’s a whole lot I want to start doing.
Those things are the reason I have set up this page to be a reminder of items in my bucket list.
I will update this list as the idea comes to me (read that as when i finally deal with my fears and get more adventurous) and also write a full post about it when I have ticked it off.
Here are some of the things I will like to get it involved in:
- ✔Participate in a charity walk or marathon – I do not like crowd and I hate walking or running but it looks like fun and I might just indulge one day.✔ Read – 42km
- Go on a canopy walkway – This again looks like fun, I am not afraid of height (well, that’s what i like to think) so I should be fine. I also hear it’s a lovely experience.
- Learn a foreign language – Not French because I feel like it’s being forced down my throat…ahn ahn!!! since primary school. I’m kind of leaning towards Spanish (Plenty thanks to telemundo). Let’s see how that goes.
- Attend a carnival– Gosh!!! I hate crowd…I really do 😭😭
- Go for a month without internet– I’m almost laughing at myself right now
- Start salsa class again and finish this time- I love to dance so yea….. can’t wait to start.
- Write a book- Hmmm…definitely not the kind I made with coloured cardboard paper and felt pen when I was really young.
- Karaoke– Why have I not done this yet? I missed my chance the night chidinma got married. Hi cheee!!
- Sing to an audience – choir rehearsals used to be fun while I was younger….plus my bathroom wall must tired of listening to me sing. Raise your hand if you want to hear me sing 😄
- Make my clothes – and cute dresses for mini me 😍😍😍
- Rekindle my love for radio and TV- Time isn’t friendly…I never have enough time
- Fit into my NYSC pants again- haha…
- Start driving without a tutor beside me- oh well….
- Visit an orphanage- I really want to
Do you have a bucket list?
Do share in the comment section or drop a link to a post if you wrote about it.
Peace, Love and Cupcakes