The A to Z Challenge is simply writing a new post for 26 days with topics following the Letters of the alphabet.
This is the is the first time I will participate in a writing challenge that is FUN!!!!!!
Others are probably just school work that requires a lot of seriousness as you will be scored.
This one on the other hand, will be me writing and sharing ideas without the fear of being scored.
To make things easy during the challenge, I will post a link to each letter of the alphabet after the post has been published.
Here’s my Theme Reveal Post
- A is for – Acceptance (Love yourself, Flaws and All).
- B is for – Being Broad-minded (with bouts of doubt).
- C is for – Communication (words are not enough).
- D is for – Decisiveness (Deciding how to decide).
- E is for – Exceeding Limits (Leaving your comfort zone).
- F is for – Forgiveness is Freedom.
- G is for – Guarding our Goals.
- H is for – Healthy habits (and some cheat days).
- I is for – Ideas and Influence ( Do people listen to you?)
- J is for – Jar filled with gratitude.
- K is for – Keeping up with yourself.
- L is for – Loud thoughts about Love.
- M is for – Moving on
These topics discuss character traits to consider while finding our purpose and achieving our goals.
Please click on the topic that interests you to read and share your thoughts.
I always like to read your feedback.
Love, Peace and Cupcakes