Don’t we just love Fridays? Especially when you do not have to work till monday.
Do you have plans for the weekend?
You know, if you had asked me that question like twelve hours ago, I would have mentioned at least three activities that would have taken the whole day.
Well, the weekend had other plans for me. I got home and placed a call to reconfirm my appointments but two out of the three got cancelled…..and I was left with just one plan that would only last at least for two hours.
There goes my weekend plans….
I quickly thought about likely ideas that would keep me busy over the weekend. Activities that are fun but won’t leave a hole in my pocket.
The ideas came rolling and i settled in to write this post:
- Go see a movie.
- Go to a bookstore.
- Visit a museum or an art gallery.
- Play board games if you aren’t alone. Scrabble, monopoly, chess e.t.c
- Go grab an ice cream. Mine is heading to a parfait spot close to the house.
- Throw it down in the kitchen.
- Rearrange the furniture set in the house (one of my favourites).
- Find free or not so expensive seminars to attend.
- Do a bit of gardening if you grow plants.
- Clean out your closet. Like actually fold cloths you won’t wear and keep them in a give away bag.
- Plan to exercise….go swimming.
- Binge on Netflix, social media apps etc
- Record your voice (Make a speech, present a show…just be creative).
- Work on your creativity….draw, paint, sew.
- Go dancing.
- Do your chores with loud music
- Visit a friend (but call first to find out if it’s ok)
- Find your bucket list..it might have an activity you want to finally indulge in.
Most of these really do seem boring but you’ll be suprised how handy they’ll come in.
You can easily reorganise your plans for the day based on these ideas the minimalist way.
Share your thoughts Lovelies
What fun activities do you get involved in without spending so much?
I’ll love to read from you
Love, Peace and Cupcakes