Totally excited as this means you are reading Phaytea’s Pulse. Thank you for the comments, likes and for sharing on your social media platforms too. What!!!! You make me want to keep getting better at this. Sending plenty hugs to go round.
How i started Phaytea’s Pulse?
it’s funny but I started this blog in 2011 just as a young girl who was internet savvy and loved social media. Creating a blog then seemed like a ‘nice to have’, I guess that was the reason for the inconsistent posts.
…oh yeah!!! and there was school, exams, growing up and a career to deal with *wink. I randomly wrote about work, service year, expectations and my state of mind.
Recently, i re-ignited my love for writing, i’ve been consistent and I intend to get better one post at a time.
Advice to bloggers:
- Do not force things, your instinct will nudge you when it is time. This includes writing.
- Learn something new everyday. It will help you be more descriptive/expressive when writing.
I would like to nominate these lovely bloggers who have been interactive on Phaytea’s Pulse:
- Chaos xd
- The dusky beauty
- My sisters keeper
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story about how you started your blog.
- Give 2 pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this advice.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to the post you created.
Keep Writing and Happy Blogging!!!
Love, Peace and Cupcakes